Friends,
I found some of the very useful (free) magazines on net.. For computer,
business, telecom, pharma, electronics, feed & beverage, laser, photonics,
chip, offshoring and what not, magazines like Oracle, Cisco on Cisco News,
Business Managements, Biopharm International, Software magazine,
Telecommunication magazine, Via satellite.... This may help you tooo

Free Whitepapers & Reports go here :

WHITEPAPERS

For all magazines go here:
ALL MAGAZINES

One person can register to many magazines.. I tried it and it worked for me.
Visit "International Edition" link if you are not staying in US or Canada

[As partes desta mensagem que não continham texto foram removidas]

Responder a