Bom dia,

Eu tive esse mesmo erro essa semana em um de meus bancos, abri um chamado
na Oracle tive esse respostas após eles analisarem arquivos de trace e
alertlog.

Bug 9758715 "ORA-4031 QMXLU SUBHEAP TRYING TO RUN DATAPUMP IF XDB IS
INSTALLED ON POWERPC_5" which was closed as not a bug but a setup issue,
hsas some similarities in that a 1.2 GB allocation is being made and there
were two Oracle Homes from which libraries were being searched and used in
the trace file.

Plus some 1.2 GB allocation requests that I have ssen i the past have been
due to having more than 1 Oracle Home in the search path.

1) Looking at the process map in the trace file, there are two library
paths being referenced that may be in conflict that are being used at the
same time from two apparently different Oracle Homes. What is the LIBPATH
 environment variable value of the operating system account that starts the
RDBMS instance as well as the LIBPATh environment variable value that s
used by the operating system account that is being used to start the RDBMS
listener process ?

/oraprd01/app/product/11.2.0.4/db_1/lib/libxdb.so
and
/oracle/app/product/10.2.0/lib/libjox10.a

Solução no meu caso foi reitar a variavel de ambiente LIBPATH do profile do
usuário tendo em vista que o mesmo já utiliza a variavle LD_LYBRARY_PATH.

Atenciosamente,
Rogério Camatini.

Em 12 de fevereiro de 2014 19:44, Carlos Pinto
<carlos.pin...@yahoo.com.br>escreveu:

> Ola a todos, hoje surgiu-me o seguinte ORA-04031 na BD 10g, tive que parar
> a Base de Dados e voltar a activar.
>

> Como posso saber qual foi processo que originou este problema e já agora
> em que computador-cliente e utilizador originou esta situação?
>

> Obrigado a todos,
>

> Carlos

Responder a