*

Please forward your resume to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Pals,
**

Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.

Position: Data Analyst

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 9+ Months

Candidates must currently be local to the Chicago area.
**

Minimum Requirements:
*  *

Required Skills: * Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Management Information
Systems, or related fields. * 3-5 years experience in Customer Service,
Supply Chain, and /or E-Commerce. * 3+ years CRP or VMI experience required.
* 3+ years ECC or BW experience required. * System implementation or
baseline support experience. * Demonstrate understanding of logistics Supply
Chain systems. * Strong Knowledge of Business Processes. * Computer literacy
in Microsoft, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. * Highly organized and
can prioritize multiple projects. * Highly self-motivated and self-managed,
with excellent prioritization and organizational skill. * Ability to
communicate effectively, internally and externally, to all levels of
management. * Ability to work across multiple functional groups. * Proven
learning agility in new and fast paced environment. * Very strong working
knowledge of EDI transactions and mapping process
*.

Applicant must meet ALL of these requirements. Description:

This role will provide centralized support for the critical data flow and
data integrity of the new CRP solution through close coordination with the
VMI Planners, Capability Manager, Enterprise Commerce Group, and EAM
production support teams. Responsibilities include the following: *
Monitoring data validation and acting as a gatekeeper to ensure the
integrity of the data that flows to and from the CRP databases for
operations and accurate reporting. * Reconciling issues with ECG or DMO to
ensure necessary translations and validations of data transmissions to and
from our customers are complete and accurate to efficiently drive the
forecasting, planning, and ordering processes. * Act as liaison between CRP
Analysts / End-user , SAP Technical Support, and EAM and Customer EDI
Technical Support Teams. * Support to resolve issues around EDI transactions
as it relates to VMI and Collaboration Customers. * Participate in system
testing, acceptance, Deployment and Go-live activities for R4 CRP. * Work
with DP / EDP to troubleshoot any data overlay issues. * Work with EDI teams
to monitor and resolve errors /issues with EDI 852/830 transactions between
customers and PepsiCo and support testing for any enhanced EDI 852/830
customer mappings. * Work with the training group to enhance and modify
training materials for support releases. * Develop process design to keep
CRP data sychronized with EDM and ECC Data Elements. * Develop strategies
for quality control of CRP Data. * Any other analytical eCommerce capability
support needs required by the business.

*

Thanks and Regards!
**

Rama Krishna
*
*IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)*
*Strategic Consulting Division *
*Contact: 609-395-9007 Ext: 430*
*Email Id: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fax: 732-876-0235
*
*IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512 *
*visit us at www.ibssinc.com <http://www.ibssinc.com>

IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.

Note:
*We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you.**