Dear Associates,

  Please Respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*

If you can find matching candidates for these jobs we can proceed right
away. All required skills must be in job description.

Position    : VB  .Net  w/ Hands on JAVA Experience
Location    : Madison,WI
Duration    : 3-6 Months +
Hourly Rate : $42

Ideally, Our client need a support person that that can provide support for
various teams (more support and maintenance than new development), should be
strong on .net, VB but also have hands on experience with Java

Please send me your consultant resume along with NAME, CONTACT , EMAIL ,
AVAILABILITY , VISATYPE AND LOCATION  asap.

Thanks
Jai
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ITEKS Inc.