*Hi Partner,*

* *

* Available Excellent **SAP GTS (Global Trade Service)** Consultant for your
direct client requirements. Kindly send the requirements at **
[EMAIL PROTECTED] **and [EMAIL PROTECTED] *

* *

*1.   **(SAP GTS / Global Trade Service) *

*Rate                               : - Open*

*Relocation         : - Open*
  OBJECTIVE

A challenging and rewarding position within the Information Systems field,
as a FI/CO/BW/SD/MM/GTS /RMCA /CRM SAP Test Manager position utilizing my
skills, talents and experience to add value to your organization.
 PROFESSIONAL HIGHLIGHTS

   - Manage SAP and Non SAP testing, including coordinating and allocating
   testing resources.
   - Approve for testing activities and deliverables
   - Evaluate testing metrics across projects. .
   - Manage Testing tools to support the organizations requirements.
   - Train and develop testing resources, both from process and business
   context purposes.
   - Evaluate testing management processes for improvement opportunities on
   a continual basis.
   - Expert Functional knowledge on SAP domain like FICO, BW, SD, MM, RMCA
   and GTS
   - General knowledge of web-based application
   - Strong Management Skills and Attention to detail
   - Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
   environment
   - Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented.
   - Written communication skills to effectively and unambiguously document
   the test plan and test case specifications and test reports
   - Working on writing a book on SAP GTS.

TECHNOLOGIES

*Environments*

*MS Windows 98/2000/NT/XP, Unix.*

ERP/ ETL

*SAP R/3 (3.1H, 4.0B, 4.6C, 4.7 ECC 5.0), SAP BW (2.1C & 3.0B& 3.1, 3.5.   GTS
– 3.0 7.0.*

Languages

 VBScript, HTML

Software Tools

MS Word, Power Point, Excel, Access, Lotus Notes & Outlook

Graphic Software

Adobe Photoshop 8.0, Visio 5.0.

Reporting Tools

BEx, Web Application Designer

Testing Tools

Win runner, Test Director, Quick Test professional, quality center.

Database

MS Access, SQL Server, Oracle 9i.

Application

SAP  and Non SAP  application

* *

*Send me requirement at** [EMAIL PROTECTED] /
[EMAIL PROTECTED] **and Call 732-981-0450 Ext. 424*

*Regards,*
*RAJ*

*International Business Solutions*
*Ph No- 732-981-0450 Ext. 424*

*609-948-3013 (Direct)*

*Fax No- 732-909-2178*
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
**www.ibs-nj.com* <http://www.ibs-nj.com/>* *

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject
line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience