Hello partner,

Please look for a Active Directory Administrator in Allentown, PA.

*City/State*:  Allentown, PA

*Rate*:  $35/hr

*Duration*:  6 months

*Mandatory* *Skills*:

*MAKE SURE THE INFORMATION IS ON THE RESUME AND DESCRIBES THE SKILLS AND
EXPERIENCE:*

1) Using Active Directory Users and Computers to create/modify/delete users,
groups, and contacts

2) Assigning NTFS file permissions in a Windows 2000/2003 environment using
Microsoft best practices

3) Managing DNS entries in a DHCP environment

4) Exchange Public Folder and mail user administration

5) Creating/modifying/deleting Windows 2000/2003 print queues

6) Troubleshooting permissions, account lock-outs, network connectivity

7) Restoring files using Tivoli Storage Manager

--
Regards,
Anand Bandarupally