Hello Partner,

   - *CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCAL*
   - *MUST HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE WITH DESKTOP SCRIPTING IN XML, WMI, AND USMT
   *
   - *This is a support role** over the phone*

* *

*Title- (2) Windows Migration Level 2 Support position*

*Location- Pierrepont Plaza, Brooklyn*

*Duration – 6 months +*

*Pay Rate: $45/corp*

 *Windows Migration Level 2 Support*

 Definition:

Phone support Person of Windows based tools used for Operating Systems and
application migrations.

 Knowledge: System administration background to support technicians online
in escalations in use of Script based migration tool.

 Skills: Strong Windows architecture understanding and good windows level 2
help line support. Widows Systernals knowledge and software helpline
experience needed.. Good communication skills are a must, both spoken and
written (English).

 Complexity: Participates in the support of fixes and escalations for MS
Windows OS and applications migrations.

 Qualifications

 Specifications: 2+ years of professional experience (Windows scripting,
sysadmin)

Specific technical Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:

·          A good understanding of various Windows Operating Systems both
client and server (including Vista).  Previous experience within the
transformation space is a plus.

·          VBscript/WMI knowledge and experience.

·          *XML knowledge required*

·          Good understanding of a networked environment

·          Good Windows sysadmin skills

·          *Microsoft USMT/BDD required*

·          MCSE is a plus

--
Regards,
Anand Bandarupally