Please forward your resume to ramakrishna.bellamko...@ibssinc.com

Hello Pal,

Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.

*Position: Data Modeler
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 8 to 12 months*

Descriptions
Position Description: This position is responsible for creating
comprehensive and deployable models that represent solid business
requirements and yet are well understood and implement able by DBA's,
application and report developers. Position will focus on solution delivery
while maintaining the benefits of flexibility and abstraction to change
found in good data modeling disciplines. The solutions created will support
both enterprise level databases (ODS, DW) as well as application specific
databases

*Skills Required: Strong Logical Data Modeling skills with 10+ years of
Logical Data Modelling experience for large transactional systems. (OLTP -
not DataWarehousing)* Strong Analytical & Communication skills Demonstrated
working knowledge of data warehousing / business intelligence technologies.
Excellent command of models that are fully attributed from those that are
sparsely attributed and understand the necessity to represent requirements
from both perspectives. Master the capture and management of model metadata
that describes the logical to physical mapping characteristics as well as
source to target mapping characteristics for database population. Understand
the different users (technical vs. business) for metadata. Understands the
difference between 2NF, 3NF Understands the difference between logical and
physical data models, including the proven ability to create valid third
normal form data models, and then appropriately denormalize them for
physical performance requirements. Show proven capability with business
interaction for facilitation and gathering of requirements for application
and database design. Understand the differences between normalization and
design of OLTP environments from Data Warehouse environments. Candidate must
have excellent communications skills; professional presentation skills;
self-starter; cooperative attitude; team player.

Additional Responsibilities include: Performs detailed data analysis.
Demonstrated ability to learn existing corporate data models. Demonstrated
strong modeling skills Participates in business requirements definition
activities. Works closely with Information Technology and Business employees
to ensure successful completion of projects.

Thanks and Regards!
Rama Krishna
IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)
Strategic Consulting Division
Contact:  609-395-9007  Ext: 430
Email Id: ramakrishna.bellamko...@ibssinc.com
Fax: 732-876-0383
IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512
visit us at www.ibssinc.com <http://www.ibssinc.com>
IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.
Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you.