Hi,
We have an urgent opening for Oracle R12 Implementation Project Manager, for
our client in MD. A brief job description is given below.
 ------------------------------
 Job Title:     Oracle R12 Implementation Project Manager
Location:     Belcamp, MD (Locals Preferred)
Length:        3 Months

Please send the resumes to apu...@valleysoftinc.com

*Must haves:
*R12 experience
Experience w/BI Publisher (roughly 20 reports being done in this)
Experience working w/manufacturing customers (light mfg, not heavy mfg)
Experience leading a team

*Nice to haves:*
Experience w/Oracle Manufacturing, Financials, Purchasing, Order Management
and Configurator
Global experience (would be a very big plus)
 *Thanks & Regards*

*Apurba*

*Valleysoft Inc** **|** Your I.T Consulting
Partner                                    *

ERP | Webservices | EAI | Embedded Systems |RFID

Tel (408) 416-3794| Fax (408) 716-2652 | www.valleysoftinc.com

word "REMOVE" in the SUBJECT line."