*Hi Partner,*

 My name is Raj and I am representing consultants of International Business
Solutions Ltd. IBS. Here I am presenting a brief snapshot summary of the
current consultants we have, kindly let me know if you have any requirements
for them

*1. .Net Developer / Lead
2. IBM Mainframe / COBOL Developer
3. JAVA Fix Protocol / FIX Connectivity Professional Consultant*

 Feel free to Call me on 732-981-0450 Ext- 410 or send me skill set
requirements at r...@ibs-consulting.net

*1. Srinivaasan (.Net Lead / Architect)
732-981-0450 *410
Rate : - Open
Current Location : - IL
Relocation : - Open*

SUMMARY
�P Possess 9 +years of comprehensive Information technology experience.
�P Handled all aspects of software development lifecycle - designing
database, object model, coding, code review and testing
�P Performed design, development, testing and packaging of software.
�P Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) in Visual C# stream
�P Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) in Visual C# stream
�P Knowledge in internals of .NET Framework
�P Excellent programming experience in C#, C++ and VB.NET
�P Experience in SQL Server 2005, Oracle 11i
�P Experience in Xquery
�P Experience in WPF, WCF
�P Experience in GOF and MVC patterns.
�P Experience in developing VBA in Excel, Word and Access
�P Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and design (OOAD) and Unified
Modeling Language (UML)
�P Experience in configuring and programming Endeca search tool.
�P Experience in developing windows-based (winforms) and web-based
applications (webforms) using Visual Studio .NET
�P Expert level skills on dot Net Framework using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET,
ADO.NET, Multithreading, Web Services, .NET Remoting
�P Experience in migrating Visual Basic 6.0 applications to .NET
applications.
�P Experience in database programming in SQL Server 2005/2000 / 7.0

Skills

Operating System: Windows Vista/ XP / 2003/ 2000
Languages: C, C++, C#, Visual Basic.NET, Xquery, Visual C++ 6.0, Visual
Basic 6.0, UML, Java, JavaScript, VBScript, VBA, HTML, XML, XSL
Development Environment: Visual Studio .NET 2008 / 2005 / 2003 / 2002,
Visual Studio 6.0
Technologies: .NET Framework 1.x / 2.0, 3.5, Winforms, ASP.NET 1.x / 2.0,
ADO.NET, Web Services, Remoting, WPF, WWF, WCF, Cruise Control.NET,
NHibernate, COM and Windows API
Database: SQL Server 2005 / 2000, Oracle 11i
Web Server: Microsoft IIS 5.0 / 6.0
Source Code Control System: Visual SourceSafe 6.0, Team Foundation Server,
CVS
Object Oriented Design Tool: Rational XDE, Microsoft Visio 2003

*2. Sudha (Mainframe / COBOL Developer)
Rate : - Open
Current Location : - TX
Relocation : - Open
732-981-0450 *410*
 SUMMARY:
Accomplished Software Engineer with an overall IT experience of over 6 years
in Insurance and Manufacturing domains. Extensive experience in Development,
Testing Performance tuning, Maintenance of applications in IBM Mainframe
technology and in Data warehouse. Hands-on experience in creation of test
strategy, test cases and test execution in both Mainframe online and batch
environments.
Significant accomplishments in the areas of Business Intelligence using
Cognos Enterprise BI Series, Data warehousing, and product support, Systems
architecture, strategic IT planning, business analysis and knowledge
transfer. Also posses a solid background in Business Intelligence
Architecture; successfully developed and implemented data warehouse
applications. Outstanding reputation for improving quality management
processes while reducing information complexity; ability to educate users to
become more effective information consumers.
Strong communicator and creative problem-solver; able to interact with all
levels of client organizations. Record of achieving project and company
goals through effective design, strong leadership skills and conscientious
follow-through; ability to maintain composure in highly demanding
Situations.
Actively involved in Quality processes and also acted as a Quality Reviewer.
* Extensively used PowerPlay Transformer to convert the data into power
cubes.
* Modified Power Cubes by adding new Dimensions, Levels and Measures.
* Designed Cognos Transformer cube models using reports modeled according to
user needs. Involved in migration of catalogs from Impromptu to ReportNet
using Migration Utility. Created customized BI reports linking various
databases, to meet the user requirements. Designed models using Framework
Manager and deployed packages to the ReportNet Servers.
* Created standard and Ad hoc reports using Cognos Query Studio.
* Created Reports to evaluate the business performance based on various
financial indicators.
* Created Lists, Groups and Cross-tab reports.
TECHNICAL SKILLS
Hardware IBM S/390, Pentium-IV
Operating System MVS/ESA, VM/ESA, Windows'95/98, 2000, Windows NT, MS-DOS
Programming Languages COBOL V3.3 for MVS, JCL.PL/SQL Actuate Basic,
REXX/CLIST, Fortran, CICS, J-Script, HTML
Databases & Tools DB2 8.0, VSAM, IDMS, IMS
Reporting Tools Actuate E-Report Designer 7.0, Cognos Series 7,Cognos
Impromptu 7.3, Cognos Powerplay 7.3, Cognos Transformer 7.3, Impromptu Web
Reports (IWR), Upfront, Cognos Powerplay Web , Cognos Scheduler,
CognosScript Editor, Visualizer, PowerPrompts 7.1, Informatica Power Center
7.1.
Office Packages/Products INGENIUM 6.2, MS Office, Lotus Notes
Other Utilities TSO-ISPF, DFSORT, IDCAMS, VSAM, Xpeditor, File-Aid, Change
Man,
ERWIN 3.0,CCCA Cobol Conversion Aid, COB TEST, SPUFI, QMF, PE, DITTO, JES,
SDSF, DFSORT/ICETOOL, IBM utilities (IEBGENER, etc.)

*3. Moshe (FIX Protocol Consultant)
Rate : - Open
Current Location : - NJ
Relocation : - Open
732-981-0450 *424*
Summary
* Extensively worked on FIX (Financial Information Exchange) protocol.
* 8.4 years of experience in IT industry with experience in developing
financial applications with Java
* Expertise in EJB 1.1/2.0, Struts, Tiles, JSP, Servlets, XML, JDBC, HTML
Technologies.
* Handled projects based on the J2EE based Multi-tier enterprise
application, Java based applications using Client-Server Architecture and
Internet based applications, from Analysis and Design to Implementation and
Testing.
* Experience using weblogic, creation of domains, jdbc connection pooling,
datasources and deploying applications, EJB modules in the server.
* Developing Ant Script for building the J2EE application and deployment in
the server.
* Proficient knowledge in RDBMS like Oracle, and communication methods like
JDBC, ODBC, Connection pooling and related features.
* Worked on the Upgrade of FIS (FIX Integration Server) for upgrade of FIX
protocol, in turn making changes to the application, repack and deploy,
Upgrade of Appia FIX Engine from 3.2 to 4.2 to be used by an existing
application.
* Experience parsing an XML file using Electric XML, Sax Parser, executing
the progress program code From Sun Solaris Operating System, Modifying the
java code, Preparing and Deploying Jar files in a remote Server using
WinSCP.
* Expertise in working with Configuration Management Software VSS, CVS
* Experience using Log4J, Ant.
* Preparing the Test Cases and Capturing the Test Results of the application
Built.
* Preparing the estimates of the man hours needed for the developing a
module.
* Experience in reviewing Design documents, Requirement Specifications,
Preparing Technical document and help manuals for the applications
developed.
* Extensively involved in code reviews and performance tuning for the
products to ensure the delivery of high quality products.
* Strong Interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in a team
as well as independently with minimal supervision.
Education: Master of Computer Applications from Osmania University.

Technical Skills
Operating System: Win 2000/NT/XP, DOS, Linux.
Languages: Java, C++, C, COBOL
Internet Technologies: J2EE (EJB, Servlets, JSP), Struts.
App Servers: Bea Weblogic 8.1, Apache Tomcat4.1, Apache 2 Server
Framework: Struts 1.2, Axis.
Middleware: Sonic MQ, TIBCO JMS.
Protocols: FIX (Financial Information Exchange)
IDE: Eclipse 3.1, EditPlus
Database: Oracle, MYSQL.
Scripting: JavaScript
Version Control: CVS, VSS
Tools: Portware, Aegis Client Simulator and Exchange Simulator.
Other: WebServices, JMS. Multithreading, Ant, Log4j

Kindly add me to your distribution/mailing list for current and future
requirements. Looking forward to work with you in future. Thanks in advance.

*Regards,
RAJ
International Business Solutions
Ph No- 732-981-0450 Ext. 410 / 425
609-948-3013 (Direct)
Fax No- 732-909-2178
r...@ibs-consulting.net
www.ibs-nj.com *
 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience