Dear Associates,

Please Respond to *srini...@magnusinfo.com*

If you can find matching candidates for these jobs we can proceed right
away. All required skills must be in job description.
*

We have an Immediate requirement for Hyperion Planning Consultant required
at Albany, NY for 6+ Months. Let me know if you have any profiles for this
position.

Must have System 9 Certification & Need some one who has at least 3-4
Implementations.

Title: Hyperion Planning Consultant

Location: Albany, NY

Rate: DOE

Duration: 6+ Months

Skills: Hyeperion System 9 Certification, 3-4 Years of Hyperion Planning
Experience

Requirements:

Must be Hyperion Planning System 9 Certified

Must have worked in Hyperion System 9 Platform with 4 plus years of
experience on Essbase/Planning specially in Business Rules, Calc Scripts,
Automated Metadata/Data Loading process etc..

Hyperion reports, Webforms, troubleshoot and resolve Hyperion system related
issues, knowledge in Hyperion Workspace and Web Analysis etc..

About Client:

Our Cilent one of the leading provider of Business process for the companies
around the world. They provide services across a wide randge of Industries
Banking /Finance, Insurance, Manufacturing, Transportation, Healthcare,
Pharmaceuticals, Automotive, CPG/Retail with operations center in ten
countries: USA, Mexico, Netherlands, India, China, Philippines, Hungary,
Romania, Spain & Guatemala. There Business process includes a wide range of
business process, technology and knowledge services, including Finance &
Accounting, Collections & Customer Relations, Insurance, Procurement &
Supply Chain, Analytics, Software, IT-Infrastructure , Content Solutions and
Re-engineering.

About Systel - Systel Inc. is one of the leading providers of Information
Technology Services with offices distributed globally. Systel has combined
group strength of 400+ strong resource base deployed in Fortune 500
companies across the globe for more than a decade in ERP, BI, IMS, Web and
Content Management technologies. SYSTEL INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
EMPLOYER.

*

--
Best Regards,