Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends

Hope you have a great day ahead !!!

This is Sai with Javaji System Solutions Inc.,

We have an urgent requirement for our client who is looking for a Flex
Developer at Addison.Read the requirement carefully and reply me with your
consultant updated resume and contact details ASAP....Interviews r going on
....sure can arrange interview today...start date would be Immediate...

The Job Description is as follows:

Job Title: Flex Developer
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Addison.

Skills Required :

6-7 years of experience in web application development.
Preferably in J2EE environment.
Experience in Object Oriented Designs, JSP, Servlets and Struts
Knowledge of Design patterns Knowledge of Flex 3.0 and Action script 2.0 is
a must.
Knowledge of Cairngorm framework is mandatory Resource
should have worked on Websphere or Weblogic application server environment
Good experience in Spring, Hibernate/ iBatis is desirable Ability to mentor
team of developers and guide team.
Should have played client face role.
Good oral and written skills
Strong development experience Good knowledge of UI frameworks
Should have 10/10 comm skills....

Please share 100% suitable profiles to s...@javaji.com --

Thanks & Regards,

Sai