*Job Title:                     Oracle Database Architect*

*Duration:                      6 Months*

*Location:                     Washington DC*

Note: Please show the requirement to the candidate first, before sending the
resume across, Please send all the details at one go (Saves time)

*Required:*

·         Experience in large scale Oracle  *Database upgrades from 9i to
10g*

·         Vast experience in performance tuning Oracle databases

·         Experience with data conversion from file system to ASM

·         *Oracle 9i/10g/11g Database Administration*

·         Design and management of large scale 10g/11g environments using
ASM

·         Dataguard

·         *RMAN*

·         *UNIX(Solaris) and Linux*

·         Experience setting up and deploying *Real Application
Clusters(RAC)*

·         Veritas Netbackup RMAN integration

·         Ability to assist and troubleshoot with oracle client install

·         Experience working in a large scale *OLTP/ETL mixed *workload
environment

*Desired:*

·         MySQL

·         Postgres

·         *Perl/Python/Unix Scripting* experience

--
Thanks & Regards,
Victor