Hello,
My name is Rick Hoffman (Technical Recruiter) from CAT Technology, Inc. I
came across your resume online and I have an open opportunity that you may
be a good fit for. Please take a look at the requirements below. This will
be an Excellent opportunity to work with. If you feel you are qualified and
interested please reply with a word version of your resume. If you are not
qualified or interested please feel free to forward this to someone who may
be a good match.  I look forward to your feedback.
*C# . NET Developer at Raleigh, NC for 6 Month Contract *

*Please send resumes to **r...@catstaffing-us.com* <r...@catstaffing-us.com>

Position : C#, .NET Developer
Location : Raleigh, NC
Length : 6+ months Contact
Rate    : $45/ Hr C2C

Candidates MUST be top-notch with multi-threading and low-latency. Good
messaging needed as well.

Key tech'l skills: C#, .NET technologies/framework, VB.NET <http://vb.net/>,
WCF. More specifics:

The developers will be involved in the development of a shared component
platform for use by the trading applications and services in the bank.  The
shared component

platform will be used to establish a Service Oriented Architecture across
all product lines for client and proprietary trading.

Deliverables Include:
* Develop common components for messaging, entitlements, market price and
other areas leveraging existing platform technologies.
* Conduct Performance tests around vendor and in-house development
components, feeding into the recommendation process for standards tools.
* Build Web service data model components aimed at establishing a unified
data model and mediation layer.
* Assist application developers with optimization components to achieve the
necessary performance requirements for our low latency traders.

Technical skillset:
* Multi-threaded programming and inter-thread communication and control.
* .NET WCF for web service development
* XSD and WSDL schema definitions
* UML class, use-case and activity diagrams
* .NET WPF GUI development, data-binding and ViewModel patterns
* Entity Framework, LINQ and ADO Data Services
* Knowledge of API / Framework design

If you are a qualified candidate, please send me your most updated resume
which includes all the skills as per the requirement..

Communication has to be great!

Please feel free to contact me for additional information...

**Helping Hands will never fail in return!!

Very Truly,

Rick Hoffman | Technical Recruiter
Voice : 201-257-5081 Ext 289
E-mail ID: r...@catstaffing-us.com