*Get Quick & Prompt Response on all your consultant resumes submitted.
*

Hello,
My name is Rick Hoffman (Technical Recruiter). I came across your resume
online and I have an open opportunity that you may be a good fit for. Please
take a look at the requirements below. This will be an Excellent opportunity
to work with. If you feel you are qualified and interested please reply with
a word version of your resume.

If you are not qualified or interested please feel free to forward this to
someone who may be a good match.  I look forward to your feedback.

Please check below requirement(s) and send me your profile for which
position you are suitable for..

*Please send resumes to **r...@catstaffing-us.com* <r...@catstaffing-us.com>

*Position :  Sr. SharePoint Developer/Architect
Location : Sanfrancisco, CA
Length : 6 Month Contract*

*Sr. SharePoint Developer/Architect  *

 Under the direction of the Applications Director and in collaboration with
varied business partners across the organization, the Sr. SharePoint
Developer/Architect will be responsible for designing, developing,
implementing, and supporting SharePoint projects and initiatives.

 This position requires deep technical expertise of MOSS, Sharepoint 2007
and demonstrated hand-on experience designing and developing large scale
SharePoint deployments.  The candidate should have much experience working
on small to large scale SharePoint projects through all it stages – from
business requirements gathering to implementation.

 Demonstrated experience deploying SharePoint in multiple organizations and
working through the technical and cultural challenges associated with these
deployments.  The candidate will be heavily involved in SharePoint training
for both technical developers as well as business stakeholders.
 *Minimum of 4 years experience with SharePoint working hands-on with the
following: *

   - Installation and configuration (SharePoint administration)
   - SharePoint best practices in information taxonomy
   - Site template and site definition customization
   - SharePoint Designer
   - Windows Workflow Foundation
   - Content Management
   - Custom Web Part development Records management

If you are a qualified candidate, please send me your most updated resume
which includes all the skills as per the requirement..

Communication has to be great!

*Please feel free to contact me for additional information...

**Helping Hands will never fail in return!!

Very Truly,

Rick Hoffman | Technical Recruiter
Voice : 201-257-5081 Ext 289
E-mail ID: **r...@catstaffing-us.com* <r...@catstaffing-us.com>*