Hi,

Hope you are doing well.
We have an opening for a developer that meets the following criteria:
Please send profiles with below details.
Full Legal Name:
Visa Status:
Contact Number(s):
Email ID:
Current Location:
Availability:
Comm. Skills:
SSN (Last 4 Digits):
Billing Rate:
Relocation:
Location Preference:
Interviews at the moment:
Interviewed and waiting for feedback:
Face-to-Face Interview:

Title: Senior Ware House Advantage Functional/Business Analyst
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration:  6+ months

Job Description:
Need a  VERY Sr. functional analyst to join our  team, specifically to
work with one of our distribution centers(DC) in the implementation of
new functionality in Warehouse Advantage(WA).  Ideal candidate will
have extensive experience implementing WA and has implemented
integrating WA to Oracle EBS.

Skills and experience include:

        Functional experience implementing Warehouse Advantage system
(HighJump)
•       5-6 years direct hands on experience of defining, configuring, and
testing Warehouse advantage of at least version 7 or higher
•       Working knowledge of version 9 or higher is a plus
        Experience integrating WA into and Oracle EBS preferred
        Experience with Crystal XI
        T-SQL experience
•       ability to read and write USP
•        Experience with PL/SQL debugging, execution, maintenance a plus
        3-4 years hands on business/operations knowledge of a warehouse  for
retail business
        Ability to efficiently understand Architect and process objects
        Working knowledge of system availability, reliability, scalability,
security and effective IT operations
        Ability to solve problems and to communicate how to solve these
problems to others
        Full life cycle experience from Design to Develop to Test to Deploy
and transition to sustainment.
        Ability to collaborate across multiple business groups and projects
         Experience in leading projects with strong and varied skill set of
folks in WMS space.

Chandu Akkineni
Palette IT Solutions Inc.
Voice: 909-581-8554