Hi,

Please send the profiles to sa...@aim-cc.com . Thanks!

*Role: Sr Java Developer with JSF/PORTAL Experience*

*Location : Stamford, CT*

*Duration : 3 months with possible extension*

*Rate     :  $45-50*

*Start   : Immediately*

* *

*TRAVEL REQUIRED……..*

> Senior J2EE Developer (5-7yrs exp) with strong background in JSF
development
> Strong development using JSF v1.2+ with client side and server side AJAX
Frameworks such as Jquery and Richfaces respectively
> Experience with JSF Portlet Bridge / JSR 168 Portlet Development preferred
> Experience with JBoss Enterprise Portal v4.3+ & JBoss RichFaces a plus
> Experience with large scale, consumer facing web applications a plus

*Have A Blessed Day Ahead.*

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Sagai Mary**| AIM Computer Consulting | 734-591-3562 Extn.1+179
Fax: (734) 418-2603 |** **saga...@aim-cc.com* <blocked::mailto:d...@aim-cc.com>
* | **www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::http://www.aim-cc.com/>* |Yahoo IM **
sagai_market...@yahoo.com* <sagai_market...@yahoo.com>**

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click**
**Remove*</C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/mary/Application%20Data/Microsoft/Signatures/sa...@aim-cc.com>
**