Hi

We have this position open with our client in MN. Kindly send me the
suitable profiles with Contact / Rate info ASAP.

Role: C#. Net Developer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: Long Term Contract

Minimum 8 years experience in .Net. and Oracle Enterprise version 10g,
release 2
Experience with object oriented analysis and design practices (object
modeling, use cases, activity diagrams, UML).
Minimum of 5 years Practical, hands-on experience with C# implementation of
common design patterns.
Expert knowledge in developing and troubleshooting applications using C#,
ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>, ASP, VBScript, JavaScript, CSS, XML, AJAX, and
DHTML/HTML, .
Should be very good at preparing design documentation, Entity Relationship
diagrams, behavior, interaction and structure diagrams.
Expert in RDBMS concepts and proficient in SQL and stored procedures in both
SQL Server and Oracle.
Proven troubleshooting skills under Visual Studio and Microsoft.NET 3.5
environment.
Strong understanding of software development life cycle and Release
Management.
Experience in Regression testing and prepare test cases and documents the
same.
Experience in supporting production environments, with scheduled
deployments, source code control, testing and verifying deployment
procedures.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Team player able to take ownership and independently complete assignments.

Preferred Skill:

Experience in PowerBuilder and PostgreSQL

--
Thanks

Pavan