*Please send  resumes to aravi...@e-zencomp.com***

Hi,

Hope you are doing great,

This is *Aravind *from* EZEN Computer Services Inc* , Please do let me know
if you have anyone for the below requirement, if yes, kindly reply me back
with your updated resume in word format, contact information, current
location, visa status and rate.

*JUNIOR QA TESTER*

*Location : Silver Spring, MD*

*Duration : Long Term*

*Rate        : $ 27/hr *

*The other requirements are  :*

* *

·         *Generate all the necessary documents like Test Strategy, Test
Plan, Test cases and User Documentation.*

·         *Tracking and Reporting the bugs *

·         *Analyzed the software bugs and categorized based on the level of
severity*

·         *Effectively communicate all problems, bugs and solutions to
processing and programming groups*

·         *Involved in meetings with offshore team to get the update from
offshore team work and allocated the work to team on daily based through
conference calls, emails and online meetings.*

·         *Writing test cases and plans to UAT the code*

·         *Reviewing requirements *

·         *Daily reporting of issues to Manager and team*

·         *Tracking through Microsoft products*

·         *Onsite training may be required if that is an expense Verizon has
agreed to in the contract once code is in production*

·         *Hours need to be flexible to test out of hours for releases of
code testing*

* *

* *

Please feel free to call or mail for further details, thanks and Have a
great day.

Thanks & Regards
*Aravind*

*EZEN Computer Services Inc*, “Leading by Innovative Thoughts"
Ph: 609-945-3178
Email:* aravi...@e-zencomp.com ***

*www.e-zencomp.com*