Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends,

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is Kumar with Javaji System Solutions Inc.,

We have an opening with my client who is looking for at *QA With
mortgage(Lender Processing Services ) at Dallas, TX.…

Position: QA With Mortgage(Lender Processing Services )
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Dallas (permanent) but need to travel to Richmond for 1 month *

We are looking for QA Consultant in mortgage servicing areas.
*Profiles with strong knowledge of LPS (Lender Processing Services )
applications including MSP, Magnified, Director, Desktop Loss Mitigation,
Passport and Online Letter Writer.*

Overall 8-10 resource need but if we are able to place fast and with *LPS
experience.*

*Please submit 100% matching resumes to ku...@javaji.com*

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar