*Web Programmer *

*Duration: 2 Week contract - they said it could go longer. *

*Location:  Southfield, MI*

*Need locals only*

*Primary Skills: CSS, HTML, JavaScript, PHP or ASP.NET, Flash*

 -Client is basically looking for someone who is very well versed in *web
programming (not design).*  This would include CSS, HTML, and JavaScript as

well as server side scripting such as PHP or ASP.NET<http://asp.net/> (and
even sever side programming) and possibly even Flash (actionscript)

programming.  The application we are building currently uses Flash, CSS,
ASP.NET<http://asp.net/>, JavaScript, and HTML.

*Client Need: Looking for solutions to help keep a persistent browser object
on screen as the user traverses websites that we do not control.*

*Thank you and have a great day,*

Kavita Singh
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
WebZion L.L.C <http://www.webzion.com/> *::* 248.566.0104 *: *ext: 469 Fax:
248.306.0464 *:* kavi...@webzion.com

*Certified Minority Owned Enterprise **::** Prime Vendor for Microsoft’s
Consulting Services*