We are seeking a *Senior level .Net contractor* to fill a need for the
reengineering of our post trade communication services.

* *

*Duration:  12 Months*

*Location: Warrendale, PA*

*Rate: DOE*

* *

*NEED 10 + years of experience*

*Skillset:*

•         *IBM Websphere Message Broker 6.0.*

*•         MS Visual Studio 2008/.net (4 years of experience)*

*•         10 years MS developing experience*

*•         Oracle 9i or & greater experience*

*•         SQL Server experience *

* *

*Assignment: *

A senior developer is needed to assist with the Reengineer Post-Trade
Communication project.  Duties include development tasks as assigned,
testing and documentation.

*Thank you and have a great day,*

* *

*Kavita Singh*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter***

*|*Saras America Incorporated | 38345 W.10 Mile Road, Suite 300, Farmington
Hills MI 48335 | 248.489.8484 x 957 | Fax: 248.489.8585

*kavi...@sarasamerica.com* ||www.sarasamerica.com

Certified Minority-Owned Enterprise