Send the profiles to j...@tekatlantis.com

Need a RPT consultant to start work next week in San Francisco, CA on a part
time basis.
The project will close next week, however if this person does well they can
be included on the following extension until the end of 2010.
This tester can then stay on a revolving/part-time basis as and when the
client needs them.
This is geared for someone who is already in the area and looking for
part-time work, possibly someone who is on bench.
They must have a well documented history in Performance Testing using
Rational Performance Tester experience.
Please let me know if you can help me out or if you can refer me
onto someone who can.  Rates are negotiable, resources will be interviewed
immediately

--
Alex

Sr.Recruiter