*Please send resumes to pra...@mncl.net*

*

Hello associates,

Appreciate your responses with updated word profile, contact details and
rate specifications.

Full Name:

Availability:
Contact# & E Mail:
Current Location:

Visa Status:

Rate (You got it for):
Willingness to Relocate:
Employer details:

Please find the requirement below and send me the desired profiles of your
consultant

*****Please make sure that all the skills in requirement match the
consultant profile and send me the profile only at
pra...@mncl.net<mars...@mncl.net>
****

Dear Associates,

Please find the requirement below and answer ASAP with updated resume and
contact details...Thanks

Need Sr .Net designer/Architect familiar with .Net EF, WCF, Nhibernate skills

 Location: Bartlesville, Ok

Duration: Min 8 to 12+ weeks

Rate: Open

Background: Company has decided to use Microsoft EF 1.0 and have come
across several major issues leading them back to design room.

Requirement: Need a Sr .Net designer/Architect familiar with .Net EF,
WCF, Nhibernate skills

Regards,

Prasad
MNCL, Inc.
Technical Recruiter
9810 E. 42nd Street, Suite 223, Tulsa, OK 74146
Contact:877-999-6625 Ext:212,
              918-398-9548(Dir)
      Fax: 480-247-4975, 918-398-4249
E Mail:   pra...@mncl.net