*Send the profile to v...@tekatlantis.com *

I am looking for a *Data Modeler** *for an opening for a long term contract
in Los Angeles, California.

This is a great opportunity to work for fortune 500 company and the pay is
excellent.  Below is an extract from the Job description and a comment I got
from the hiring yesterday morning on this job.

*Brief Job Description: *

1. 6+ years of total IT experience with 3 or more years of data
modeling/architecture expertise.

*2. P&C insurance domain knowledge, Commercial insurance knowledge is
preferred. *

3. Hands on experience in data modeling tool.

4. Prior experience in IAA data model or any other universal data model for
insurance industry.

*Hiring Manager’s Comment: *

Garrett,
We are really looking for a data modeler with hands on experience in ERWIN
or any other data modeling tool.  I understand finding all of those will be
difficult, but those are the high level skills that we are looking for. P&C
is property & casualty industry.
--
Alex

Sr.Recruiter