Hi,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the * Dover, DE* is currently seeking
a,to *P2P Consultant*  join their organization. I have included a complete
job description below in case you or someone you know might be
interested in learning more.

*Job Description: PeopleSoft Functional P2P ConsultantLocation: Dover,
DEDuration: Minimum 7 months with likely extension*.

PeopleSoft Skills:

· Recent functional implementation knowledge of PeopleSoft ePro, PO, and
AP; preferably version 9.2.
· Experience working with customized solutions.  Client uses Smart ERP
Solutions “Smart Docs” for PO and AP.
· Experience with security and workflow. Client uses Smart ERP Solutions
“Smart Security and Workflow.”
· Governmental Experience
· Experience with troubleshooting and researching Oracle solutions.  (Can
we eliminate some of the routine SQL’s that are done?)
· Solid understanding of setup tables, reporting and integration
· 9.2 Configuration knowledge and/or experience to prepare for upgrade to
9.2

Knowledge of different setup options and results
Experience working with AP interface files

· Testing

Prepare and run test scripts

· Documentation
Document Configuration to include explanations of setup
Document Back Office Procedures – processes and reports that the staff will
need to run

Consulting Skills:
· Communicates clearly and effectively with clients, team members and
management
· Consistently produces clear, concise status reports
· Builds confidence and trust with customers
· Displays effective analytical skills

Leadership Skills:
· Effectively manages scope and customer expectations on individual
assignments
· Follows through on all assignments and takes ownership of customer issues

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Mike Smith - IT RecruiterDirect: (571) 250-6817 | Office: (630)
444-7090Email: **msm...@ayrglobal.com* <msm...@ayrglobal.com>
*AYR Global IT Solutions Inc. | Web: **www.ayrglobal.com*
<http://www.ayrglobal.com/>

*1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515*