Hi ,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I want to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the (*Eden Prairie, MN*) is currently
seeking a ( *IT - Quality Consultant*) resource to join their organization.
I have included a complete job description below in case you or someone you
know might be interested in learning more.

*Role:  IT - Quality ConsultantLocation: Eden Prairie, MNDuration: 6+
Months*

*Visa: USC/GC/GC EAD/H4 EAD/TN Visa/ E3*

*Job Description*:
What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily
responsibilities?
• Previous work experience with Batch jobs
• Query tools such as PLSQL Developer.
• Data verification and validation.
• Workload batch job schedulers such as ETL, Tivoli Workload Scheduler
(TWS) or Autosys
• Previous work experience with test case repository tools ALM 11 and Rally
dev track
• Secured SSH Telnet and FTP clients such as WSFTP or WRQ Reflection VT

What Project/Projects will the candidate be working on while on assignment?
Error Queue Management System (EQMS)

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Mike Smith - IT RecruiterDirect: (571) 250-6817 | Office: (630)
444-7090Email: **msm...@ayrglobal.com* <msm...@ayrglobal.com>
*AYR Global IT Solutions Inc. | Web: **www.ayrglobal.com*
<http://www.ayrglobal.com/>

*1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515*