*Dear Candidate,*

*We have an urgent opening for and I have sent you a job description please
go through it and let me know if you are comfortable with it and also send
me your consultant's updated.  *

*Title:- HHC Senior Business Analyst-Healthcare*

*Location: 55 Water Street, NY, NY  *

*LOCAL if possible—face to face required*

*Duration:- 6months *

·         *Engagement Description*

·         *Contract Labor Title: Business and Workflow Analysis Services –
NOT EPIC CERTIFIED*

·         *Functional Title:  Senior Business Analyst*

·         *We are seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Senior
Business Analyst for a 6-month contract to permanent opportunity.
Consultant will interact with the business users to gather requirements,
functional, specifications; Analyzes and documents the collected
information. Assists in developing applications. *

·         *Engagement Location, Hours and Duration:*

·         *The engagement will take place at our NYC location.  Consultant
during this engagement is expected to travel 10% within the 5 boroughs of
NYC.  *

·         *Principal Duties and Responsibilities *

·         *Liaison between Business users, IT and Application developers*

·         *Gather business and functional requirements from business users
and coordinate with information technology department*

·         *Perform detailed analysis of source data and reported data to
make sure the data quality is not compromised *

·         *Convert business requirements into functional specifications.
Analyze functional requirements and collect all requirements and document
processes *

·         *Document gathered information and produce business requirement
and functional specification documents*

·         *Gather requirements about processes involved and analyze them*

·         *Ability to perform dataflow mapping in a cross-platform
environment*

·         *Convert all gathered information in to Data flow, process flow
and use case diagrams*

·         *Carry out data analysis and help in developing validation and
verification criteria and the test cases to include the data validation*

·         *Knowledge of how to create, execute, document unit test, and
end-to-end application testing*

·         *Carry out data quality analysis and other duties as assigned*

·         *Qualifications / Required Skill:*

·         *Bachelor’s degree in health information management, information
technology, or business-related discipline preferred*

·         *Tools / Toolkits / Software used for application testing*

·         *8+ years of experience in Computer systems, databases, software
and related fields*

·         *3+ years of hands on experience of Analysis, SQL queries and
reporting tools*

·         *5+ years of experience in software testing and quality assurance*

·         *Excellent writing, speaking, and interpersonal skills*

·         *Expert knowledge in testing in healthcare IT processing.*

·         *Business requirements analysis and documentation experience*

·         *Business system design experience*

·         *Ability to analyze database schematics*

·         *Test planning and execution experience*

·         *SDLC and methodology familiarity*

·         *Effort, schedule, and resource estimation experience*

·         *Excellent written and oral communication skills*

·         *Knowledge of Medical terminology or clinical background and
Healthcare related work experience preferred.*

[image: logo]

*Rohit Bhasin |*  lead Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC

Tel: 201-620-9700* |121| Fax:2015266869 | *Mail *: 72 van reipen ave
pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306|

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford, New Jersey
07070|

ro...@apetan.com| www.apetan.com |

*“Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason it
will work**"*

[image: https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/facebook.png]
<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting> [image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/linkedin.png]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
[image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/twitter.png]
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>       [image: e verify]

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.