*Dear Candidate,*

*We have an urgent opening for and I have sent you a job description please
go through it and let me know if you are comfortable with it and also send
me your consultant's updated.  *

*Front-end developer*

*Atlanta, GA*

*6+ months*

*Phone and FTF interview*

*Submittal Rate: $53*

*DUTIES: *

   - *Develop interactive and dynamic presentations for both mobile and
   desktop platforms.*
   - *Perform web development, template development, testing, debugging,
   integration, documentation and deployment in accordance with industry best
   practices.*
   - *Participate in workflow design and analyze existing production and
   implementation processes in order to ensure scalable solutions.*
   - *Contribute to task identification, work effort estimates, and work
   schedules for development and maintenance activities.*
   - *Participate in the analysis, definition, and scoping of efficient,
   cost effective application solutions.*
   - *Work with internal departments to provide associated deliverables
   required for the successful completion of development and maintenance
   assignments (e.g. business development, database development, web
   designers, end-user training).*
   - *Research new technologies; provide ideas for technical or workflow /
   process improvements.*

*QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: *

   - *5-7 years experience developing websites for business purposes.*
   - *Strong knowledge of Front End technologies: HTML, CSS, JavaScript.
   Experience with CSS compilers (i.e. compass) essential. Experience with
   jQuery and handlebars.js required.*
   - *Thorough understanding of the web and web browsers, their
   capabilities and limitations.*
   - *Knowledge of the principles of responsive design.  1-2 years of
   mobile web site development.*
   - *Experience with sophisticated source control systems, i.e. git.*
   - *Working knowledge of PHP. Experience with integrating code into
   backend. Familiarity with Drupal a plus.*
   - *Analytical and critical thinking skills, as well as strong attention
   to detail.*
   - *Good interpersonal skills, and written and verbal communication
   skills.*

ยท         *Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively.*