Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find an urgent requirement from our client, detailed below. If you
feel any of your consultants are a good match for this requirement do
respond me with his/her contact details,

* Please reply on :- **sumit.p...@axiomglobal.com*
<sumit.p...@axiomglobal.com>

*Job title: Java Consultant with Test Automation Location: Orlando, FL
Duration: 10 Month(s)*

 *Required experience:*

*Required Skill Set: A java developer with test automation experience.  *
In-depth knowledge of Java/J2EE/Spring technologies
Experience in working developing and consuming SOAP and ReSTful web services
Strong knowledge in JavaScript/Html/CSS
Hands
on experience programming with writing test automation using tools
such as Selenium/TestNG/JUnit/NUnit/Mockito
Proficient in working in Linux platform
Familiar with version control systems - Github
Service Virtualization knowledge/experience (Parasoft Virtualize)
Experience providing Continuous Integration/Delivery solutions using
tools such as Jenkins
Familiarity with relational databases (Oracle / MySQL)
Experience with API testing and tools like SoapUI or RestAssured
 Familiar with configuring and deploying applications in Application
servers such as Tomcat
Excellent communication skills.

Thanks and Best Regards

*Sumit Paul*

*Axiom Global Technologies, Inc.*

220 North Wiget Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94598

Email : sumit.p...@axiomglobal.com

www.axiomglobal.com