Hi,

We have a .Net Developer Role with our Client (long term ongoing) which
requires a very strong .Net person who can pass a Technical Skype Interview
with our current developer lead.

*Role*: .Net Developer

*Location*: Chicago, IL

*Duration*: Long Term Ongoing

*Interview: Technical Skype and Onsite Interview in Chicago, IL*

Please Send your resumes to *m...@nytpartners.com <m...@nytpartners.com>*

*Required Skills:*

·         MUST have solid *Angular JS experience.*

·         Sr .Net Developer with 8+ yrs. of experience

·         Design level to light architect.

·         *.Net, C#, Visual Studio, SQL Server, OOP*

·         *Angular JS and MVC*

·         Must have experience working in an investment analytics group

·         Will be part of a team that will develop a web-based, data-driven
application that will help in investment management decisions and
analytical reporting. This will be phase 1 of a 3 phase project.

Please Send your resumes to *m...@nytpartners.com <m...@nytpartners.com>*

--

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Mike*