We have the following open opportunity for immediate response.  Please
e-mail me an updated resume, rate, and contact information for any candidate
you wish to submit.

Location is Rancho Cordova CA; this is a 60 day plus contract but can be
extended.

The pay is market rate, please let me know if you have any candidates.

*Must have 8+yrs in BW/BI with 2 yrs in Version 7.0***

 Thanks,

·         *Required Skills:    *8+ years technical experience and at least 5
years of SAP BW/BI, including minimum two years in version 7.0

·         Experience in data modeling of transaction data, master data and
data mart layers

·         Hands on experience in configuration of B/W data objects including
Info objects, Info sources, Transformations, ODS, Cubes, Info Providers, and
multi providers

·         Experience in the creation/maintenance of Aggregates and Process
Chains

·         Hands on experience with BI extractors from the ECC system and
working knowledge of SAP structures, object dependencies and tables in
version ECC 6.0 environment.

·         Extensive experience in reconciling ECC 6.0 data with BW data.

·         Experience supporting the on boarding and training of BW Power
Users. This includes providing technical training of key BW toolsets such as
BeX web analyzers, query designers

·         Experience in developing and driving the implementation of BW best
practices and standards

·         Portal Configuration skills a plus

·         BPC Consolidated reporting experience a plus

·         Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.

·         Excellent written and verbal communication skills.

·         Proficient with standard office software applications.

* *

*References are MUST. Please do not send me the consultant who cannot
provide refs. ***

*Need SAP wt 8+yrs in BW/BI & 2+ yrs in Version 7.0*

Thanks & Regards

David. P. Desai

Sigma Analysts Inc

da...@analystusa.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidsigma

*Success…and why nothing succeeds like it.*