Here is the following new requirement. Kindly also mark a cc to
*da...@analystusa.com

*

*
 <da...@analystusa.com>*
*Do not send me FICO consultant, I need consultants who are strong in CO*

SAP CO – product costing

Houston, TX *Locals only*

10+ months

Need resource with reference. Rate Open but we can give less than or equal
to 60/hr.

Need local resource and all inclusive rates

*Role in Houston, TX starts August beginning thru rest of the year –then for
4-6 months in other 2 locations*

Reason to look for local resource to cut on expenses for Houston, TX
assignment

FICO – someone who has good CO – product costing. European based Accounting
System with European based company.

Manufacturing company – based in Germany – Main Location – discreet
manufacturing –

10 months

Houston, TX – US headquarters –  6 months

Corpus Christi, TX – 2nd plant – 2 months

Baton Rouge, LA – another plant – 2 months

Work Schedule – Mon-Thu (onsite) – Friday – (remote from home)

Please send me updated resume rates and contact. Would like 2 references
  **

*References are MUST. Please do not send me the consultant who cannot
provide refs. ***

Thanks & Regards

David. P. Desai

Sigma Analysts Inc

da...@analystusa.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidsigma

*Success…and why nothing succeeds like it.*