Hi,

We need a Sr. Java Developer (JAVA 5 and Struts 2 Required)

Job Title: Sr. *Java Developer (JAVA 5 and Struts 2 Required)*

Location: *Columbia, MD*

Duration: *6 Months*

*Job Duties & Responsibilities:*

We are seeking a Senior Java developer with 7+ years experience in web front
end and services development and support.

*Job Description:*

* *

Candidates need to have good communication skills, the ability to work in a
team with aggressive schedules *with at least 3 years experience in software
development in the full development lifecycle including requirements,
design, construction and validation*. *Experience with shared services
architectures and in the financial industry is a plus.*

*Required Skills:*

* *

*- 7+ years of Java Development with 5+ years working on large complex
systems*

*- Experience serving as a senior developer, architect, and technical lead*

*- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills*

*- Experience with system architecture and design*

*- Ability to integrate complex financial systems*

*- Experience with Java 5 or higher*

*- Experience with common Java application development related technologies
- EJB, Servlets, JDBC, XML, Struts 2, Web Services and other Java APIs*

*- Work within JBoss, WebLogic, and WebSphere application server
environments*

*- Self starter with the initiative to work with little supervision*

*- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment*

*- Ability to review, oversee, and mentor junior java developers*

*- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills*

*- Ability to meet frequent deadlines in a fast moving environment*

*Preferred Skills:*

*- Recent financial services experience*

*- Experience with JDBC, SQL, JavaScript, and JSP*

*Required Education*: College degree

*If you are comfortable with the above requirement please send me matching
resumes to na...@ajaxinfotech.com  along with the below details. *

* *

1. Name -

2. Contact -