Hi,

Greetings for the day
Hope you are doing well..

I am Anil from Anblicks and our client is looking for Sr. Software
Engineer/ Architect/ Developer- Java & Linux/CA. I would appreciate if
you could go thru the job profile and let me know your interest. If
you are interested please forward me your updated resume.  Also
provide me these details

Full Name :
Contact No:
E-mail ID:
Availability:
Visa Status/Citizenship:
Current Location:
Best Rate:

Title                       : Sr. Software Engineer/ Architect/
Developer- Java & Linux
Location               : San Diego, California
Length                  : 4-6 month contract
Rate                       : DOE

The project will be based on working on the core platform (such as
ingestion, database design, and other features within the platform) to
deliver content to mobile clients.

Basically, I am looking for an architect/developer with a strong
background in Java and LINUX. The skills needed are Web development
with extensive JSP, XML experience, Maven, Hudson, struts framework,
Hibernate, AJAX, etc.  Strong database design is a must with focus on
MySql.  In addition, an involvement in Apache work and Apache
Cassandra project would be a plus.

Experience:
* 10 or more years of professional software development experience
building high-traffic web applications
* Experience creating, migrating and deploying applications as OSGi
bundles
* Interest in and knowledge of (can include personal interest/
research) NoSQL-type datastores such as Cassandra, CouchDB, Tokyo
Cabinet, or similar
* Expert knowledge of building high-volume web applications and
supporting service infrastructure in a distributed environment
* Excellent hands-on design, implementation and communication skills
* Expert knowledge of GNU-Linux as both a development and production
environment for Java applications
* Hands-on experience with writing software for large, partitioned
MySQL installations
* Experience with the following technologies: J2SDK/J2EE, Servlets,
JSP, AJAX, JBI/ESB, JMX, JMS, JDBC, Struts, Hibernate, Spring
Framework, Maven
* Skilled in scripting languages such as Javascript, Perl and Linux/
Unix Shell scripting
* Knowledge of other programming languages such as Ruby, Scala or
Python is helpful

Nice to Have:
- Experience with scaling out large MySQL installations
- Video streaming server experience
- Experience with Java web applications and orchestrating deployment
of such across multiple nodes and clusters
- Previous experience in mobile device industry
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum software development process

Thanks & Regards
Anil babu
Anblicks LLC
5055 Keller Springs Rd. STE 160,
Addison,TX - 75001
Phone: 214-699-5041
EFax:  972-692-6957
E-mail: anil.b...@anblicks.com

Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not
interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE"
in the subject line. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.