Hi,

Greetings for the day
Hope you are doing well..

I am Anil from Anblicks and our client is looking for Java/J2ee
Developer/TX. I would appreciate if you could go thru the job profile
and let me know your interest. If you are interested please forward me
your updated resume.  Also provide me these details

Full Name :
Contact No:
E-mail ID:
Availability:
Visa Status/Citizenship:
Current Location:
Best Rate:

Position: Java/J2ee Developer
Experience Level: 8+ years
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 6 months+
Pay Rate:Doe
Start Date: Immediate

Work Experience:
•       Design and development using object-oriented and Service Oriented
Architecture.
•       Java - Server Side application development including J2EE
technologies
•       Java development tools and packages - spring, Struts, Ant, Maven
etc.
•       Ability to participate in integration and troubleshooting efforts
upon project delivery (post development)
•       Developing solutions for performance, reliability and scalability in
Linux/Java environments.
•       Databases - Working knowledge of SQL and databases (Oracle)
•       Unix/Linux - Working knowledge
•       Experience with agile software development methodologies.
•       Familiarity with travel industry and OTA (Open Travel Alliance)
standards a plus
•       Familiarity with Text Mining technologies a plus
•       Familiarity with Development of Social Media Apps and Mobile Apps a
plus
General Skills Required:
•       Excellent communication (written and verbal) and technical writing
skills.
•       Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
•       Ability to work in a distributed team environment.
•       Ability to learn, prototype and implement new and emerging
technologies like Lucene, Solr etc.,
Qualifications:
EDUCATION: Bachelor degree or equivalent
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 5 years related experience; Good Communication
skills, written and verbal; ability to handle multiple projects
simultaneously.

Thanks & Regards
Anil babu
Anblicks LLC
5055 Keller Springs Rd. STE 160,
Addison,TX - 75001
Phone: 214-699-0541
EFax:  972-692-6957
E-mail: anil.b...@anblicks.com

Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not
interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE"
in the subject line. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.