Dear Friend,
Greetings and best wishes for the day!

Kindly support me for the following requirement for one of our major client,
with whom we are always successful in terms of resume processing and on
closure and request to please correspond on, r...@coronastaffinc.com

Kindly submit 100% matching profile or refer a friend for submission with
following details and preferred locals mostly for F2F interviews,

1. Full name as in Passport:
2. Visa status:
3. Contact Email & Phone:
4. Current Location:
5. Availability:
6. Relocation interest:
7. Rate or Corp contacts:

Those profiles matching the following requirement will be communicated
through email and later on will be handled by our principal corp, which is a
direct vendor and works mostly on direct client reqs.

REQ:

Position: SAP BASIS Admin
 Rate:  45-50/hr
 Location:   West Palm Beach, Florida
 Duration:  3-6 months
 Start: ASAP
Details:Need an SAP BASIS Admin that has experience with SAP running on the
iSeries and experience with the enhancement pack version 4 upgrades.
 4+ years experience in BASIS administration, system refreshes and
migrations, user support, authorizations, excellent communications skills
required.
The SAP BASIS Administrator analyst is responsible for the installation,
technical administration, upgrade, tuning, and monitoring of the SAP
applications and supporting the functional teams.
 4+ years of experience in BASIS administration (ECC 5, Netweaver 7)
The SAP Basis contractor, here are three essentials that a successful
candidate must have:
 Direct experience upgrading SAP ECC to Enhancement Pack 4 on DB2 for i5/OS
Direct experience upgrading SAP java stacks from 7 to 7.01 (Enhancement Pack
1)
Direct experience upgrading SAP Enterprise Portal from 7 to 7.01
(Enhancement Pack 1)

Thanks for support and best wishes,

Ram M
Technical recruiter