Hi, This is BHANU PRASAD from SVIT INC,
 Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

Title: ORACLE AND ORACLE APPS DBA

Location: San Jose, CA

Duration: 12+ months

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Please find the below requirements for a Core Oracle DBA.  The ATS DI Data Ops
Organization has a need for a Core Oracle DBA with Warehouse experience..

·         Oracle Core DBA with Data Warehouse requirement.

·         We are looking for a Oracle Warehouse DBA / Core DBA for a project.

·         Production support DBA for Oracle warehouse database more than
20Terabyte

·         Cloning & Patching of Oracle DB

·         Database & Apply Quarterly cumulative patch updates CPU

·         Backup & Recovery

·         Performance Tuning

·         Familiarity with configuration & usage of 10g Grid.

·         7/24 Production Support, troubleshooting and Performance tuning.

·         TAR Resolution for Bugs reported

·         . Oracle Data guard and Disaster recovery database setup and
maintenance.

·         . Open to work on Weekends if reqd.

Required Skills / Experience:

·         Oracle Core DBA and Warehouse DBA.

·         Worked on 24 x 7 Production Support or implementation both single
node and dual node environments.

·         Understanding of cluster configuration & load balancing configuration
in ERP

·         Be willing to stretch beyond the normal working hours

·         Should have worked on Unix platforms preferably on Linux ,HP and
Cisco UCS

·         Good understanding of Oracle Apps cloning methodology

·         Extensive Patch Application experience

·         Participated in at least one upgrade project

·         Oracle DBA experience of over 5 years experience

·         Worked on all kinds of Database versions(8i to 11g R2)

·         Worked on Databases of  bigger sizes

·         Worked on Backup & Recovery issues

·         Good Performance tuning experience

·         Good knowledge on all the database related issues

·         Apache & Jserver trouble shooting

·         . Worked on Oracle Enterprise Manager

·         . Team player

Thanks & Regards

--------------------------------

Bhanu Prasad

SVIT Inc

(CELEBRATING 8th ANNIVERSARY 2002-2010)

Technical Recruiter

Voice: 347-863-7983 || Alt: 646-898-6227 || Fax: 516-977-0618

E-mail: bh...@svitinc.com || G-mail: bhanu.svit...@gmail.com || URL:
www.svitinc.com

                 Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics

If wanted to be Removed, Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused

|| SVIT INC || NEW YORK ||