Hello ,
Hope you are doing well!

have an open position that we thought you may be

interested in.
If you are interested and available or know someone else who is, please
contact me. If you are unavailable, but are rolling

off of your current project within the Next 6 months or so, can you please
write a quick response so that I may follow up

with you?

SQL Server 2008 Database Developer
Location: midtown, NY
Duration: 6 months

Summary
We are looking for a technical expert to work on the Fixed Income Risk
Warehousing project. This is a SQL Server 2008

Analysis Server environment used to present and manipulate risk and other
financial data to the trading, risk and business

management groups. The successful candidate will help to evolve this
platform, source/load load data and tune the platform

for maximum performance.

Duties and Responsibilities
 Evolve the risk warehousing platform as data requirements come in from the
business users
 Develop feeds from data sources
 Troubleshoot and resolve production issues
 Help administer and tune the environment

Essential Qualifications
 Expert level in SQL Server 2008
 Proven experience in the development of OLAP (MOLAP/ROLAP) solutions using
SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services
 Experience of database administration and tuning
 Programming skills in C#
 Good communication and team working skills

Advantageous Qualifications
 Experience of interest rate derivatives (Swaps, Swaptions, Exotics etc) and
Securitized Products (e.g. MBS)
 Excel expertise

Thanks
Sriram Prakash - prak...@panzersolutions.com