Dear Friend,

Greetings and best wishes for the day!

Kindly support me for the following requirement of our Principal US
recruiting firm in US, with whom we are tied up and request to please
correspond on, techrecruiter...@gmail.com

REQ:

SOA and Integration Architect/Developer Roles and Responsibilities -

*Work Loc:* Columbus, Ohio
*Rates:* 55 USD/Hr
*Start Date:* Immediately
*Duration of work*: 6+ weeks, will be extended based on requirement and
project.
*Technologies and Tools: *J2EE Web applications, EJB, Web Services, REST,
Weblogic App Server, Spring IOC, JDBC, Log4j, XML, XSD, XQuery or XSLT, SSL
and certificates,  Build and Deployment scripts, Change Management processes

*Experience: *

·                   Has worked as an architect on SOA projects and identify
requirements and define SOA foundation for a company

·                   Understands Service Mediation concepts

·                   Has designed and developed common services for
integration such as standard message headers, log messages for traceability,
xml transformations etc.

·                   Identified, designed and developed reusable services

·                   Designed and developed REST based services

·                   Designed and developed REST web services

·                   Has used SSL and other security mechanisms to secure
services

·                   Has designed and developed  web applications using J2EE

·                   Has a good understanding of web services
interoperability

·                   Has experience in working on Proof of concepts,
reviewing designs, gathering non functional requirements and documenting
them.

Thanks for support and best wishes,

Ram M

Technical recruiter

Email: techrecruiter...@gmail.com

*Supporting US Corp with direct client requirements.

* Add me to your network, http://in.linkedin.com/in/ramontop

--
MyRealProject Team