Dear Friend,

Greetings and best wishes for the day!

Kindly support me for the following requirement for one of our major client,
with whom we are always successful in terms of resume processing and on
closure and request to please correspond on, *...@coronastaffinc.com*

Kindly submit 100% matching profile or refer a friend for submission with
following details and preferred locals mostly for F2F interviews,

1. Full name as in Passport:

2. Visa status:

3. Contact Email & Phone:

4. Current Location:

5. Availability:

6. Relocation interest:

7. Salary and Corp contacts:

Note: Please submit Doc format Profile/Resume.

Those profiles matching the following requirement will be communicated
through email and later on will be handled by our principal corp, which is a
direct vendor and works mostly on direct client reqs.

REQ:

*Position:  **Business Analyst   - GC holders, US Citz, EAD only*

Location:  Atlanta, GA

Duration:  3 months CTH

Start:  ASAP

 Specify Rate and Salary for consideration.

*Details:  *

*Business Analyst *

**

**

*(with Business Intelligence tools and reporting experience, needs to have
business process experience too)*

**

*Scope of Position*

Enhance operational processes and customer solutions through with the
development of dynamic dashboards and reports using various technologies.
Develop and support the regions technical projects and support training on
data analytics.

*Dashboards and other Graphical Reporting *

**

·         Demonstrate our performance as a company through the creation of
powerful, meaningful, and professional looking dashboards and graphics

·         Produce dashboards that are beyond the query and filter reporting
models such as forecasting, prediction and optimization

·         Develop internal tools created for use of daily workflow that
drive our business processes

·         Create specialized tools and reports that are reusable, user
friendly and professional looking in which can be presented to a large
number of customers

·         Ensure developed tools are nimble to support all possible
variations of products & services, metrics and specific customer
expectations and requirements

* **Project Management and Business Process Review*

* *·         Responsible for the forward movement and success of all
technical projects

·         Prepare project plan and review with stakeholders to ensure it
meets all requirements (known requirements, gap/fit analysis,
recommendations, technologies, solutions design including reporting and user
interface examples)

·         Help quantify the productivity results of each solution or tool
created

 *Technical Training*

* P*rovide technical training for operational staff

   - Incorporate new technologies and technical advancements within
   operational training
   - Develop the data analysis skill sets of the operational staff
   - MS Excel – Excel driven data analysis
   - MS Access – Data manipulation and reporting

 *Process Improvements by means of Technology*

* *·         Create and provide support for scripting within operations

·         Manage, monitor and provide Q/A on all scripts running in the
region

·         Assist operational managers and account managers with data and
technology requirements needed to perform their daily tasks

*Communication*

 Collaborate with other regions on best practices and technology solutions

   - Maintain project list capturing status, timeliness, priorities and
   future projects and be able to provide this update to the reporting
   structure for this position
   - Work with corporate business and development to ensure that the tools
   and processes designed are aligned with our core systems and are developed
   properly on a scalable level

*Qualifications*

·         Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Management Information
Systems or 4 Years related experience

·         Vast experience with Business Intelligence Software such as
Inetsoft

·         Specific programming/development skills

–      Business Intelligence report development (Inetsoft, crystal reports,
etc.)

–      SQL (Structured Query Language) for working with databases (DB2, SQL
Server, MySQL, etc.)

–      VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) for Office development (MS
Access/Excel application development)

–      Delphi/Pascal for Desktop scripting development

–      Javascript

·         Ability to self teach needed programming technologies

·         Strong knowledge of Microsoft Access and Excel

·         Ability to design creative solutions to meet business needs

·         Strong analytical skills

·         Effective interpersonal skills – ability to relate to employees at
all levels

–      Good communication skills

–      Good presentation skills

Thanks for support and best wishes,