Hi,

Please let me know who you have available for below position. Please send
resume, contact details, availability, current location with rates ASAP.

Please reply to:
vivek...@ibs-consulting.net<redir.aspx?C=a36bab4a9df14ecfb50a567bc67445c2&URL=mailto%3avivekmax%40ibs-consulting.net>

 *Role: QA Lead
Location: St.Louis, MO
Duration: 3-6 Months*

Our client is looking QA Lead with below skills:

Skills:
QA Lead with Strong Testing Skills
Exposure to SCRUM Model/Agile Methodology - Optional
Onsite-Offshore coordination
Client Interfacing Skills
Flexible to perform Design/Execution activities on need basis
Effective Communication Skills

Thanks & Regards

*Vivek (Max) Vats *| Asst. Manager | Recruitments

Phone – 1-732-981-0450 ext. 429 | Fax - 732-981-0465 | E-Mail –
vivek...@ibs-consulting.net

International Business Solutions | www.ibs-consulting.net

*"Quality is never an accident...it is always the result of intelligent
effort."*