Hi,

We have an urgent req. for Platinum Level SAP SRM Consultant at Milwaukee,
WI; the consultant needs to start ASAP; the details of the position are
listed below, please forward matching resumes to na...@ajaxinfotech.com.

Submit with the following details-

1. Name -

2. Contact -

3. Email-

4. Rate -

5. Current Location -

6. Availability -

7. Work status-

8. Relocation issue if any -

9. Skill summary - (in tandem with REQ)

*Details: *

* *

Work authorization: *Any*

Location:  *Milwaukee, WI*
Start date:  *ASAP*
Duration:  *initially 2-3 months with high probability for extension up to a
year

*

*Skills:*

* *

*Very senior (like SAP platinum level) consultants with SRM experience.*

I would like our SRM consultant to have experience-based skills in the
following areas:

1.      Configuring and testing SRM, which in our case includes:

a.      External Catalog Management

b.      Processing Shopping Carts

c.      Processing Purchase Orders in SRM

d.      Receipt Confirmation in SRM

e.      Searching for Source of Supply (Extended Classic)

f.      Supplier Enablement (Supplier Qualification)

g.      Processing Services Shopping Carts

h.      Processing Services Purchase Orders in SRM

i.      Posting Receipt of Services in SRM

j.      Internal Catalog Management

2.      Enabling supplier punch-out catalogs in SRM.  In our case, it would
help to have someone who has done this for Dell, HP, CDW, and CompuCom.

3.      Setting up SRM internal catalog content from a variety of suppliers.

4.      Troubleshooting technical / Basis aspects of SRM, and the SRM
Procurement Portal.

5.      Working with the web designers who establish the web interface our
Requisitioners will experience when they initiate an SRM shopping cart
session.  In our case, the navigation and screens they encounter on
Mainstreet.

6.      Setting up and testing the SRM routing and approval workflow.

This consultant will need to be able to quickly come up to speed on what has
been done thus far, and be able to partner with our existing SRM consultant
on an effective division of labor on the remaining tasks.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Nag
Ajax Infotech