Hi Partner,

    good day

        My name is Vikram reddy, and i am Technical Recruiter with Nihaki
Systems inc.we have an oppurtunity for below position. if you are interested
please send an updated resume and also suggest me the best time to discuss
in detail.

*JOb Discription:*

Title      :Java and J2ee developer
Openings:4
Location:Downers Grove, Illinois
Duration:6 months
Rate     :48$/ hr range

 I have 4 open positions  in Downers Grove, Illinois.  The interview process
is phone screen to hire.  A face to face interview is not required for this
position.  Please send candidates as soon as possible.  We would like to
have candidates sent to client no later than this evening or tomorrow
morning.

*KEYS TO FILLING THE POSITION:*  We are looking for a true *senior* level
resource with 6-7+ years of experience in developing *Java and J2EE
applications*.  Strong communication skills are important as they will
interact heavily with the team.  Candidates must have strong
experience *creating
Web Services *using WSDL and SOAP.  They must also have extensive experience
with *JBoss *application server.  This experience must be recent.

This position is purely development.  This resource will create and code web
services from scratch and work with SOAP XML parsers.

   - 5-7 years experience in Java development / JBOSS
   - 3-5 years experience XML and SOAP development
   - 3-5 years experience with SOA based architectures and web services
   development
   - 3-5 years experience with high performance web services / WSDL
   development and tuning
   - 3-5 years experience with database driven web services, specifically
   Oracle
   - 3-5 years experience with Linux based systems, specifically Redhat
   Enterprise Linux 3 & 4
   - 3 years experience with software testing, test tools, and test case
   execution and documentation
   - 3 years experience with web based security protocols, development, and
   implementation of security mechanisms
   - 3 years experience with using code management systems, version control,
   and processes
   - 3 years experience in requirements analysis and technical
   specifications development.
   - Excellent written and verbal communication skills
   - Experience with PMI based SDLC methodologies
   - Ability to support after hours production requests
   - Travel up to 25% to participate in requirements analysis

   Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
   location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
   match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
   need more information.

                    plz send your updated cv to r...@nihaki.com

                                             -  Looking a head to here from
you

Thanks and regards,

*A.Vikram reddy
*

*Nihaki Systems Inc.*

346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Extention: 732-823-6471(110)
Fax :   732-438-6973
*e-mail : r...@nihaki.com <an...@nihaki.com>*
www.nihaki.com