Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends,

Warm Greetings from Javaji System Solutions Inc, VA . ku...@javaji.com

We have an opening with my client who is looking for *C++ Developer(Telecom)
at Texas.…*
*
*
*Position: C++ Developer(Telecom)*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Location: Texas...*
*
*
*Job Description/Skills Required:*

•Optical C++ Developer To understand customer requirements
•To design, develop and unit test C++ code  for features in L2 To have a
good practical knowledge on L2 technologies such as port-to-port, VLAN
(CVLAN, SVLAN, QnQ), LAG, LOAM, SVC protection, SOAM,
•Ethernet over SONET To have a good practical knowledge of Object Oriented
concepts
•Experienced in using IXIA/Spirent Test center/Smartbits To prepare test
plans for Feature Integration Testing

*Skill set required (with duration in months):*

*Skill                          ** **Min exp             Max exp*
Overall Experience             3 yrs                 5 yrs
SONET/SDH Experience 1Yrs                 2 Yrs
L2experience                    2 yrs                 4 yrs
C++                             2Yrs                 4 Yrs

*Please submit your consultants who is a 100 % matching with the requirement
with rates, contact info, earliest availability and current location. I am
having an exclusive requirement from my Client. Please note that we Need
consultants who can start immediately. . . All Skill Sets are mandatory
Please send 100% match only.*

Thanks & Regards,
Kumar
Javaji System Solutions Inc.,