*Back-fill: Sr. FSCM wt Credit Card functionality (Direct Client) *

*Pharma Client
*

Location: Swiftwater, PA

Duration: 4 to 6 months

Rate: Open for the right guy ($70 to $80 DOE) All inclusive.

Start: 11/10/2010

Client needs someone *strong in Credit Management*, within FI.

Which crosses into *SD from the perspective of Credit Checking* - Order
Processing - through shipping, billing and posting to Receivables.

*Must be strong in Credit Card functionality, EDI 820* ....

We are looking for someone stronger in FSCM and SD (configuration), in
addition to the FI skills we were targeting

*For this role need 4 Genuine references from 2 latest projects a must. It’s
a backfill start ASAP*

Thanks & Regards

David. P. Desai

Sigma Analysts Inc

da...@analystusa.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidsigma

*Success…and why nothing succeeds like it.*