Hello,

We Gain America, Inc. one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in
US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Position: SQL Server DBA
Location: Boca Raton FL
Duration: 6 Months

Local only

Responsibilities
Supports application development teams by recognizing and evaluating
database issues and implementing solutions. Installs, configures, upgrades,
and maintains all database systems. Ensures database reliability and
performance. Develops and coordinates project plans. Strong knowledge of SQL
Server database administration best practices required.
Minimum of five years experience designing, tuning, and recovering
application databases.
Comprehensive knowledge of database technologies.
Fundamental knowledge of operating systems and system development.
Strong written and communication skills.

Required Skills:
5+ years Microsoft SQL Server 7, 2000, 2005, 2008 DBA experience, in a
production environment required.
2+ years Microsoft SQL Server 7, 2000, 2005, 2008 DBA experience with:
Standby Databases and Clustering required.
Strong verbal, written and Project Management skills required.
Strong experience sizing, and administering large enterprise-level databases
in a clustered environment required.
Experience with Microsoft customer support to troubleshoot technical issues
strongly preferred
Proficient development skills (SQL, TSQL, Stored Procedures, and Triggers)
for the purpose of providing development support and application tuning
strongly preferred.

Please let me know your interest in the following positions and kindly send
me the updated Resume along with following details which are mandatory for
submission.

1) Full Name:
2) Availability:
3) Contact number:
4) Current Location:
5) Visa Status:
6) Rate & Employer details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards

Ricky

Resource Manager

Gain America, Inc. I

13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA  23112 I
Direct: 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I

I ri...@gainam.com I  <mailto:vicky2010g...@gmail.com> gainam...@gmail.com I