Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends,

Warm Greetings from Javaji System Solutions Inc, VA . ku...@javaji.com

We have an opening with my client who is looking for *Java Technical Lead at
Detroit.…*
*
*
*Position: Java Technical Lead*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Location: Detroit...*
*
*
*Job Description/Skills Required:*
*
*
*"Technical Lead: *
1) Should be able to design, develop, debug programsindependently and mentor
others.
2) Good understanding of Java EE 5 platform,Annotations, JPA, Dependency
injection, EJB 3.0, Web services, JSF 1.2, JSP2.1, Servlet 2.5, JSTL 1.2 and
the simpler packaging rules.
3) Aware of JMX, JTA.Usage of right Design Patterns, proper user, session
managements, should alsobe conversent with developing application with
various presentation andpersistence models, Performance optimizations,
Caching.
4) Should be able todesign using J2EE technologies.
5) "|"Programmer: Should be able to write programs independently.
6) Should have goodunderstanding in following areas - DDL, DML, Joins,
Expressions, Operators,Conditions, Functions, Clauses, Sub Queries,
Transaction Control,Authorization.
7) good knowledge of various DB objects. Stored Procedures.
8) Overview of Transaction Isolation levels/Concurrency and should have
applied inone or more application.

*Please submit your consultants who is a 100 % matching with the requirement
with rates, contact info, earliest availability and current location. I am
having an exclusive requirement from my Client. Please note that we Need
consultants who can start immediately. . . All Skill Sets are mandatory
Please send 100% match only.*

Thanks & Regards,
Kumar
Javaji System Solutions Inc.,