--

Hi,
This is Sudhaker from NTech Solution Inc here is my client requirement
please send resume to sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com

*Sr Project Manager*

*Location:*  Baltimore, MD metro area

*Duration:*  6 months

Rate: $60/hr c2c All inclusively

* *

*HIPAA 5010 - Technical Delivery Manager (TDM)*
Responsible for defining project scope, guidelines, and coordination of
resources to execute project. In addition, the Project Manager / TDM will
communicate deliverables/milestone, and will direct staff internally and/or
externally to ensure on-time, on-budget, and in spec delivery of
product/project. Project Manager / TDMs understand a multitude of
methodologies and have a strong technical background. Furthermore, they have
the ability to participate in client presentations.
Directs the development of IT strategy that supports the company’s strategic
business plan; coordinates this effort across IT. Lead matrix team of people
who have responsibility for strategy and development, including systems and
application development, vendor management, and legacy systems integration.
Require close collaboration with business customers in examining solution
options and in planning and managing multiple IT centric projects.

Collaborate with IT management and IT colleagues to translate
corporate/functional business and information objectives into an IT
strategic/tactical business plan and systems development. Consults within
the IT organization to develop appropriate support for IT centric projects
from various technology and service departments; integrate activities with
business units, corporate departments, and IT departments to ensure the
successful implementation and support of project efforts.

Collaborates with the finance department and various functional managers to
ensure IT operational budgets are properly estimated and controlled; provide
overall financial recommendations, and develop controls and measurements to
monitor progress. Develop, analyze and report IT resource requirements to
support objectives (e.g., staffing, costs) needed to meet objectives via
resource modeling efforts. Participates in and often may lead vendor
management efforts pertaining to sourcing. **

Facilitate communication between all key IT groups and the customer
community via participation in meetings and the creation of status reporting
mechanisms (weekly, monthly, and quarterly). Supports Technical Delivery
Director / Senior Technical Staff and providing complex analysis and
reporting to Senior IT management.
Abilities/Skills: Ability to lead a matrixed, dynamic, energized, and highly
creative multidiscipline high-performance work teams in learning and
applying new skills/techniques to respond to business needs. Ability to
effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business
needs, developing and delivering IT centric projects using (where
appropriate) leading-edge technology. Thorough knowledge and understanding
of the company’s business practices and direction, business principles, and
business processes, plus familiarity with the company’s products and
resources.

Demonstrated success as an internal consultant in both interpersonal and
managerial skills. Solid teamwork and an ability to communicate and persuade
customers, employees, and management at all levels and thrive in a
cross-functional environment. Excellent oral and written communications; an
ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that
establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding. Strong
management, business planning, and development skills.

Exceptional project management skills, effectively arranging resources and
managing multiple small to large projects in a cross-functional environment;
ability to analyze project needs and determine resources needed to meet
objectives. Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.

Preferred: Master’s degree in Business preferred. Prior Health insurance
industry exposure, specific experience with successful large-scale project
implementations.

*Category*

*Name*

*Required*

*Importance*

*Last Used*

*Experience*

Development Tools

MS Powerpoint

Yes

1

 4 - 6 Years

Miscellaneous

Project Planning

Yes

1

 4 - 6 Years

Packaged Applications

MS Project

Yes

1

 4 - 6 Years

Specialties

Full Life Cycle Development

Yes

1

 4 - 6 Years

Specialties

PMI-Certified Project Manageme

No

1

 1 - 2 Years

Thanks & Regards,

Sudhaker |Technical Recruiter|

NTech Solutions Inc.,
1-877-NTECHIT Ext 707 (VOICE)|Fax:888-50N-TECH
sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com|WWW.ntechsol.com
Energy  |  Environment  |  National Security  |  Health  |  Critical
Infrastructure
~~GSA - US General Services Administration Contract Holder~~
Note for the Employers: Please forward me your Hotlist and add my Id in your
mailing list
NOTE TO EMPLOYERS/VENDORS: MUST be on your H1B.. We would need H1B copy
before consultant is shortlisted for interview with our client.
Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you

If you dont wish to receive mails click here or reply with Subject=Remove
sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com