Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends,

Warm Greetings from Javaji System Solutions Inc, VA . ku...@javaji.com

We have an opening with my client who is looking for *Sr. J2ee Developer at
Denver, CO.

Position: Sr. J2ee Developer
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Denver, CO...

Job Description/Skills Required:
*
SQL*
• Should have overall 5 to 7 yr experience in software analysis, design and
implementation. Knowledge in Telecom/Media will be plus
• Good Knowledge of Object oriented programming and Modeling
• Experience on SOA based systems, architecture and implementations.
• Hands on experience on Java/J2EE, Struts, JSF or Tapestry, SPRING
• Hands on experience in WebServices implementation using SOAP/REST, JAX-WS,
CXF, Axis
• Must have exposure on XML/Schemas /XSLT, XPATH etc.
• Should have exposure of OR mapping tools like Hibernate and iBatics.
• Should have a sound understanding of Database fundamentals. Oracle
exposure. SQL*Server is a nice to have. Must have Ability to read ER
diagrams.

*Please submit your consultants who is a 100 % matching with the requirement
with rates, contact info, earliest availability and current location. I am
having an exclusive requirement from my Client. Please note that we Need
consultants who can start immediately. . . All Skill Sets are mandatory
Please send 100% match only.*

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar
Javaji System Solutions Inc.,